Data We Gather
Collecting and processing data about you is part of running our website in a manner that you will like. The information we collect include the following:
- The visits we get from our potential customers. We collect details about their domain name and IP address (where possible).
- Data that you leave behind when you fill our empty website forms. It could be our newsletter subscribing form, membership sign up form or ordering form.
- Aggregate information on what pages you access or visit.
- Information that you give us when you are inquiring about something from us.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We never identify you specifically when creating our statistical data about the behavior of our customers on our site. We just want to know how you tracked our site, which pages you browsed on our site, from which geographical location you browsed our site, and related stuff. We do not identify any personal detail about you in its statistics.
Cookies are automatically downloaded to the computer/laptop you are using with the help of a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive. Once we take this information we use it to make suitable changes to our site so that we can offer you improved services.
Your computer is able to decline cookies from websites. There is a setting on your browser that can enable you to stop websites from depositing cookie files on your hard drive. Although this sounds good, we would like you to know that using our website while your cookies setting is disabled will be annoying, as access to some parts of our site may be denied.
How We Treat Your Information
Use: we primarily use your personal data to improve our site services. We may also use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To improve the content of our Web page. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To give you information that you have requested regarding our products and services.
- To give you information about other products that we think might interest you as long as you have agreed to it. We’ll send messages to your email, to your cell phone and you can unsubscribe at any time. You will receive exclusive deals, coupons & news!
- To let you know about the changes we make to our site including service/product changes or improvements that may alter how we operate for a while.
- To fulfill our obligations concerning the contractual commitments we have with you.
Sharing: we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Identifiable Information to outside parties without your consent. This does not include website hosting partner and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.